Thursday, October 14, 2010

Updates

1. So when I went down to my car this morning to make the trek to work at approximately 7:50am, my windshield was frosted over. FROSTED over. Thank you Iowa for becomming chilly all of a sudden. If you could hold off winter through this weekend I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

2. I'm a blonde. I mean, dirty blonde. In the sense of the color not that I or my hair are dirty in any way. For those of you who have known me through my middle/high school years, this doesn't come as a shock to you because you know that my hair has been pretty much every color possible. Fo' real. Well, I went back to the lighter side and I'm lovin' it. I'm feeling more fun already!

3. I have my first painting client! A friend of a friend at work found my blog earlier in the year and loved my artwork!! I am so excited to break out a little creativity soon--it is a much needed breath of fresh air! (I really almost typed fresh of breath air there...these 8am mornings are killer.)

4. I am going to my first wedding as a spectator at Park Place tomorrow night! I cannot wait to be on the other side of things and actually be able to enjoy a wedding for once!! Congratulations Tony and Rachel in advance--so happy for you!!

5. I'm running a marathon on Sunday. And when I say marathon I mean the whole shabang...all 26.2 miles of it. And I WILL be running the whole thing if it's the last thing I do. Did I mention I'm going to a wedding Friday night, working a wedding Saturday and then driving down to Des Moines (about 2 hours) that night to stay in a hotel with Grahambo just to get up and run a marathon??? I've lost it this time. I really have, folks. Wish me luck!!

6. A week from Sunday Graham and I are headed down to Orlando, FL to meet my mom and dad and my sister's fam to go to Disney! I seriously coudn't be more excited. My two nieces are literally the cutest things ever and they just glow at the thought of meeting Cinderella. I told Graham already that I had to get my picture with Aladdin and I don't think he was too amused. But hey, who wasn't in love with Aladdin??

No comments:

Post a Comment