Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Inspired.



"God has given each of you a gift from his great variety of spiritual gifts. Use them well to serve one another." 1 Peter 4:10

Guess what?? No, I haven't been ignoring this blog or you for the past week. Don't be offended that you have not heard from me. But I have some fun and exciting news! With a little inspiration from one of my roomies from college, Nicole, I have come up with my photography business name and have started blogging what I am up to! I have decided on drumroll please....Inspired. Photography by Joanna Ashe. I honestly don't know how long this name will last, and as most of you know, I haven't done enough photography to even call this a "business" quite yet. All I do know is that God has given me the gift of creativity and "seeing". I feel that when I take pictures I am inspired not only by God but by all of the beautiful moments I am capturing. I cannot possibly imagine a more fulfilling occupation. Not only will I be able to create a photo that will last forever, but also, by the grace of God, inspire them to fall in love with the Creator who gave me this love in the first place. I do not yet know which area of photography I would like to focus on, but I know I am FAR from having the equipment necessary from weddings. For now, me and my Canon 50D and basic portrait lens will have to be satisfied capturing families, children, engagements, and other smiling moments. I hope that you will be inspired along with me as I start this journey once again!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Jo! I LOVE IT :) great great great job! :) Cant wait to watch you grow and learn and succeed...you have such a beautiful way of seeing things :) love you!!

    ReplyDelete