Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It's a Garden!


Or as close as I'm going to get to one for a while!! Thank you Wal-mart for placing potting soil, flowers and pots on sale just before I really wanted some! Here's to my makeshift garden, not having enough pots (sp crowding the poor flowers together...let's see if they'll actually grow this way!), and enjoying the little things in life that just brighten your day!

I planted marigolds (yes mom, even after I decided I don't really like them that much...but I like these cute mini ones!), impatiens, gerbera daisies and snapdragons. No idea if these flowers grow well together, can be plated in pots or all that general garden stuff, I just thought they were right pretty together! Let's hope the miracle grow potting soil and me trying to remember to keep them watered is enough for them to live and grow all summer! Please, Iowa wind, stay away from my poor, defenseless flowers. They look pretty and haven't done anything to upset you. The End.


No comments:

Post a Comment